Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not Home for the Holidays

by guest blogger, and library fish extraordinaire, Gordon Bob Splash

Some people like to stay home for the holidays. Not me! I am looking forward to some R & R along with some TLC at Miss Amy's house this week. I plan to just kick back and relax and read some favorite books. You can bet that I will miss my many library friends (especially the little smiley ones). There are some terrific events going on while I'm gone, such as the Snowman Clock Craft and a showing of Toy Story 3 in our theater. I'll be back after the New Year and you can bet I'll be ready for our great programs starting up again such as our weekly storytimes and Lego club.
While I'm away, please be sure to stop in and say hi to my favorite librarians. I know they are going to miss me terribly. Happy Holidays!
Posted by the now vacationing, G.B. Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment