Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ramona and Beezus

At last! Ramona Geraldine Quimby is in the movies. Ramona and Beezus, the film version of Beverly Cleary’s popular book, Beezus and Ramona, will be released this Friday in theaters. I’ve been a Beverly Cleary fan since forever. I always remember my sister bringing home her books for me from the school library. Being a little sister, I particularly identified with Ramona. I love this photo from the movie. Ramona fans will notice that she is wearing her famous red rubber boots!



Here’s a great website to check out if you are a Beverly Cleary fan. Did you know she was a librarian, too? http://www.beverlycleary.com/




I look forward to seeing Klickitat Street come alive on the screen, and all those wonderful characters. And who knows? Maybe Henry Huggins is next. And Ribsy too, of course…..




Posted by Sue Ann.


No comments:

Post a Comment