Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just Zip It!

I appreciate useful information, no matter how silly or obscure. As a librarian, it is part of my job to dispense useful information and I'm using today's blog post to do just that. Today we are talking zippers. It's a bit self-serving, but I believe I am not alone. If you are anyone who is around kids (and their ever present hoodies) then you are familiar with the gazillion ways even the modern day zipper can break, snag, split and even entrap a child; usually at the least convenient time. 

"Zip up!" I say every morning as I watch my kids head out the door. 
"I can't" (jacket swings open) " It's broken, MOM! There's no thingy on it!"
"Again?" I sigh, frustrated. 

Well, here's the answer! (That is until buttons or Velcro on hoodies become the new trend.) How to Fix Every Common Zipper Problem is my Zen for the day. It's a great little article highlighting the top snags for zipper wearers.

And feel free to put your new found zipper knowledge to good use as you zip up and head over to the library for a visit. We've got some great new displays and book bundles you might want to check out.

Happy Reading (and zipping)!

Posted by Nadine





No comments:

Post a Comment