Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Crystal Clear!

by guest blogger and library fish extraordinaire, Gordon Bob Splash


I can see! I can see! That's right. Not only did my tank get a fabulous upgrade the past few months including a brand new filter and a cool swim-through log, but my water is super-sparkly clear. Did you notice how colorful my fins are? I look marvelous! Of course, I always knew that kids were having fun here at the library, but for a while there things were a bit hazy. Now, (thanks to Miss Amy), I can clearly see all the wonderful things happening in the Children's Room.


First, I saw our librarians helping kids with their school research assignments and projects. They are especially helpful with book reports (my least favorite) since they seem like they've read almost everything. And when the schoolwork is done, I've seen our kids create some fantastic crafts such as the Egyptian arti-fact craft, and Lego club creations. I just peeked at our winter newsletter and you wouldn't believe what's in store during those cold and drab winter months. Things will really be heating up in the Children's Room. I can't wait!


I'll be (clearly) seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment