Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Something's Fishy Here....


- Guest blogger, "The Fish"

Wow. What a totally bizarre week I've had! One minute I was in a teeny-tiny glass bowl and then suddenly.... kerplunk! I dove head first into the most beautiful, most colorful, roomiest tank I could have ever imagined! I have no idea where I am, but there's a treasure chest and some big green leaves I like to hide in. Outside my luxurious tank I see happy, smiling faces, a palm tree, and lots and lots of.. well... I think they're called books.

It is now Day 3 here in my new digs and it looks as if I'm here to stay. I sure hope so!! I love it! The only thing left that I need is a name. A few of those nice, smiling ladies at the desk call me, "you-who" and "fishy-fish", but those aren't real names. I want a real good fish name and I hope some of the little people who've come to look at me can help pick one for me. There's a jar that reads "Name Our Fish", so I guess there will be lots to choose from!


Well, I'm hungry so I'm going to search for some fish food around here. Miss Amy is very attentive to my fish needs.


Please stop in and say hi and be sure to check out my new home when you check out those books!


-Posted by "Fish"


No comments:

Post a Comment